State Approved Louisiana alcohol seller/server certification $8.95. According to Louisiana law “any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in the normal course of his or her employment or deals with customers who purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco products” must take an RV Course and obtain an RV Server Permit, also known as the 'Bar Card', within 45 days of their hire date.
Get your Mandatory Louisiana server permit here for just $7.95. This course will teach you to serve and sell alcohol legally and responsibly and meets the Mandatory Training requirements as set by the State of Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Alcohol server training is mandatory state-wide.
About This Course
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE LOUISIANA RESPONSIBLE VENDOR CERTIFICATION
State Approved Louisiana Responsible Vendor alcohol seller/server certification. According to Louisiana law “any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in the normal course of his or her employment or deals with customers who purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco products” must take an RV Course and obtain an RV Server Permit, also known as the 'Bar Card', within 45 days of their hire date.
This course will teach you to serve and sell alcohol legally and responsibly and meets the Mandatory Training requirements as set by the State of Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Alcohol server training is mandatory state-wide.
We aim to offer the highest quality education at a price anyone can afford. Compare our price with other Louisiana approved training providers:
A+ Server Education .............
Please go to this ATC site and create your account after purchasing this training. We will report your training record to the ATC within ten days of passing the final exam. After you create your account, and we report your training record (within 10 days), you will be able to print your Bar Card from the ATC website HERE.
*If you do not find your training record on the ATC website after 10-days, please contact us using the CONTACT US page so that we may confirm the training record has been successfully transmitted and received into their system.
As of 7/14/2015, this program is APPROVED by the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
- This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $8.95 (this is the lowest cost state approved training available)
- Students have 90-day course access
- Training is 100% online
- Course is self paced so you can learn at your own pace
- Log out and resume right where you left off!
- Course is 100% narrated
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits - course credits never expire) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
Do you have 100+ employees to train? If so, call us at 888-344-5554 or email us at contact@LIQUORexam.com for the discounted rate of $3.95 per student with net-30 terms.
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Topics in this course include:
- Introduction – Louisiana Responsible Vendor (RV)
- Liability, Responsibility and the Liquor Authority
- Louisiana State Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Other Important Topics
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam is 25 questions
- Passing score is 70% or better
- We have a pass guarantee!
- 99.8% of students pass on the first attempt!
- Certificate is valid for a period of 4-years
- Printable PDF certificate and wallet card: Temporary Louisiana Certificate Downloadable as PDF.
- You must obtain your permanent Bar Card through the ATC website HERE.
- We upload your training record within 10-days of passing the final exam.
- Once you visit the ATC website, search using your last name the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- You will print your Bar Card and keep it with you while serving or selling alcohol at your place of employment.
*This training is also referred to as 'Alcohol Server/Seller Training' or 'Bartender Training'
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Louisiana Department of Revenue
Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control
8585 Archives Avenue, Suite 220
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
To qualify as a Responsible Vendor in the state of Louisiana, licensees must meet the following conditions:
- Have all new hires complete an approved alcohol server-training program within 45 days from the date of hire.
- Submit the annual fee of $50.00 per licensed establishment.
- Provide all new employees with information on the local parish and municipal ordinances and regulations that affect the sale and service of alcohol at their establishment.
- Server training records must be maintained on the premises of the establishment at all times.
- Re-certification of all employees must occur every 4 years.
- Warning signs must be posted on the premises in order to inform customers of the establishment’s policy against selling alcohol to minors.
The ATC issues server permits, which must be renewed every 4 years by successfully completing an approved alcohol server-training program. Licensees may verify that an employee’s server permit is valid by contacting the ATC. While on duty, a server is required to:
- Have their permit with them.
- Have at least one picture ID with them.
Keywords: Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training, Louisiana Alcohol Server Training, Louisiana Liquor Training. Louisiana Alcohol Server Training. Louisiana RBS Alcohol Seller Training. Mandatory Louisiana Liquor Training. Alcohol Certification. Louisiana Liquor Certification. Online Liquor Training. Louisiana Alcohol Card. Keywords: Louisiana Bar Card Training.