Register: Select a Program
You've selected Delaware. The following programs are available for you.
Courses available in Delaware
Click on course name to view details
BartenderExam.com | Video Based Bartending Skills
Course Fee: $9.95Enroll Now
$9.95 BartenderExam.com | Video Based Bartending Skills Training Course - 100% VIDEO BASED TRAINING
Welcome to the BartenderExam.com Online Bartending Skills Course. This training was developed to provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to begin an exciting career as a bartender working in a hotel, restaurant, nightclub, a neighborhood bar or even on a cruise ship travelling the world.
Bartending is an exciting and challenging career, and as any successful bartender can tell you, the money you can make as a bartender can be quite lucrative. This is in addition to bartending being one of the most exciting and satisfying occupations you can have.
A good bartender not only knows his or her drink recipes, but they have the ability to connect with their customers to help enhance the experience of their customers. A willingness to engage in conversation, be friendly and crack a joke here and there are all traits of a good bartender.
As you continue through this training, be sure to take notes, learn the drink recipes and put yourself behind the bar mentally to help prepare you for the real thing. While there is nothing like actually getting behind the bar to make the drinks personally, the knowledge you obtain through this course will give you a leg up on the competition when it comes time to get that dream bartending job.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT OUR BARTENDING 101 COURSE
WATCH A SAMPLE OF OUR TRAINING HERE
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- THIS TRAINING IS 100% VIDEO BASED
- 100% Online
- Easy to understand curriculum
- Works on all smart phones, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
- Self-paced training - learn at your own pace
- Site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off
- Free printable Certificate (PDF Document)
- Free printable Wallet Card (PDF Document)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $9.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $7.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
LESSONS IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- BartenderExam.com Introduction
- Bartending Tools and Setting up the Bar
- Getting Started Behind the Bar
- The Science of Mixology
- Responsible Serving and Flair
- Whiskeys , Brandys and Liqueurs
- Vodkas, Tequilas, Wines, Beers & More
- Know Your Drinks—Creams, Sours, Martinis & More
- Common Drink and Shot Recipes
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 10 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: does not expire
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
- *Wallet cards not provided for this training
Tobacco Retailer Training for Store Personnel
Course Fee: $0.00Enroll Now
LIQUORexam.com | $7.95 | Arizona Title 4 Basic on-sale/off-sale Basic Training
The FDA regulates all tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, hookah tobacco, and cigars. If you sell tobacco products, you must comply with all applicable federal laws and regulations for retailers. This course provides a summary of the federal rules relating to those selling tobacco and tobacco products in a retail store.
This course will teach you how to check the ID of a customer who wants to buy tobacco products, shows things to look out for, such as fake ID cards and signs of ID tampering, and explains how and when to refuse a sale.
The course also describes the current federal laws for selling tobacco. Please note the legal sales age has changed in many states from 18 to 21. As of October 2019, these states include: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington.
This course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) does not require retailers to implement retailer training programs for those who sell tobacco products. However, the statute does provide for lower civil money penalties for violations of access, sale, and distribution restrictions, advertising and promotion restrictions, and required warning statements promulgated under section 906(d) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), as amended by the Tobacco Control Act, for retailers who have implemented a training program that complies with standards developed by FDA for such programs. FDA intends to promulgate regulations establishing standards for approved retailer training programs. In the interim, however, for retailers who wish to implement training programs, this guidance document explains:
- Recommendations for elements to be included in a retailer training program;
- Recommended hiring and management practices;
- The civil money penalties that may be assessed against retailers for violations of restrictions promulgated under section 906(d) of the FD&C Act, as amended by the Tobacco Control Act; and
- How the penalty structure differs for retailers with and without approved training programs.
FDA’s guidance documents, including this guidance, do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities. Instead, guidances describe the Agency’s current thinking on a topic and should be viewed only as recommendations, unless specific regulatory or statutory requirements are cited. The use of the word should in Agency guidances means that something is suggested or recommended, but not required.
This course meets the training requirements as set by The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) - those who successfully complete this training may provide for lower civil money penalties for violations of received. As always, it is your responsibility to know and abide by local and federal laws, rules and regulations with regard to the sale of tobacco and tobacco products.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Select your course
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button
- Enter some basic personal information
- Complete payment
- Start your training!