$4.95 CPR/Basic First Aid Certification
Why is CPR and first aid important? You take the first step in saving a life; it could be that of a loved one or a complete stranger, but to them you will be a hero. Save a life tomorrow, take the CPRexam.com CPR/Basic First Aid course today.
Cardiac arrest is very rapidly becoming the number one cause of death worldwide. Do you know that of the over million-and-a-half heart attacks that happen every year, more than 20% of people die before even reaching a hospital.
Permanent brain damage can occur in only a few minutes due to a lack of oxygenated blood caused by the stopping of the heart. In most cases death will occur within 8-10 minutes, the average EMS response time is 12-15 minutes that makes you their only chance at survival. The earlier CPR is initiated, the greater the chances of survival, every minute counts!
Chances of survival are actually doubled if help is received in the first four minutes and in many cases is the difference between life and death.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $4.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Topics covered in this course include:
- CPR Instruction (adult, child and Infant)
- Burns (1st, 2nd and 3rd Degree)
- Choking; Heimlich Maneuver
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Bone Fractures
- Head Injuries
- Puncture Wounds
- Bite Wounds
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 20 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 2 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)