State Approved Washington DC Alcohol Awareness Training. Get the certification that you need with 100% online training. Learn to serve and sell alcohol responsibility and legally in Washington DC.
LIQUORexam.com | $7.95 | Washington DC Alcohol Awareness Training
The LIQUORexam.com online training program is a self-paced learning module that can be administered at any time. This program is easy to follow and has been designed to help you learn the ropes of becoming a responsible alcohol server and/or seller. Upon completion of this course, you will be provided with a multiple-choice test. Once you receive a passing score, you will be awarded your certificate of completion which you can print directly from your online account.
This Alcohol Server/Seller Training program has been developed by industry professionals who have encompassed all aspects of alcohol service in the material. Whether you serve or sell alcohol at a restaurant, bar, nightclub, convention center, grocery store, convenience store, sporting stadium, or live music arena, this training will equip you with the skills and understanding you’ll need to provide exceptional service while complying with state laws.
As of 3/31/2015, this course is APPROVED by the District of Columbia Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
Manager's license requirements and qualifications
- A manager's license shall authorize the licensee to manage a licensed business.
- A licensee may be employed by one or more licensed businesses without further investigation, subject to compliance by the licensed businesses.
- A manager's license shall be valid for 3 years or until surrendered, suspended, or revoked. The fee for all years of the manager's license shall be paid at the time of application.
- A manager shall complete an alcohol training and education certification program conducted by a Board-approved provider. The manager shall be recertified every 3 years from the date of the initial certification.
- A manager who is licensed on or before May 3, 2001, shall complete a certification program within 6 months of May 3, 2001.
- A manager licensed under this section after May 3, 2001, shall complete the certification program prior to receiving his or her manager's license.
- Subsection (e) of this section shall not apply to a manager licensed on or before May 3, 2001, who provides proof of his or her prior certification within 2 years prior to May 3, 2001.
- A manager required to complete an alcohol training and education certification program under this section shall submit proof of certification to the Board on a form supplied by a Board-approved training provider.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- This self-paced course
- 100% Online
- Learn at your own pace
- Log out and resume where you left off
- Works on All Devices
- Full course narration
- 90-day Course Access
- Pass Guarantee (99.8% of students pass on the first attempt)
- 3-year printable certification
- Free printable wallet card
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
District of Columbia
Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
2000 14th Street Northwest #400
Washington, DC 20009
Are you an owner or a manager and have multiple employees to train? If so, call us at 888-344-5554 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training needs. All Single Location and Multi-Location accounts may pre-purchase course credits or request billing with net-30 terms (there is no qualification process required for billing).
- No set-up fees, ongoing, or hidden fees.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR CORPORATE SOLUTIONS