Best Price Alaska Marijuana Handler Training | $39.95 | LIQUORexam.com
Register: Select a Program
You've selected Alaska. The following programs are available for you.
Courses available in Alaska
Click on course name to view details
Best Price Alaska Marijuana Handler Training
Course Fee: $39.95Enroll Now
CannabisHandler.com Alaska Marijuana Handlers Permit Training
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $34.95 (min purchase of 3 user credits required) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
The CannabisHander.com Best Price Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Training course is developed to provide you the tools needed to own, manage and work in a marijuana establshment legally and responsibly in the state of Alaska. Completion of this course is required to obtain your Marijuana Handler Permit in the state of Alaska.
At just $39.95, this is the lowest cost of any AMCO state approved training providers. Registration is quick and easy, and the course player will work on all devices, including smart phones, laptop computers and desktop computers and will work on both Windows and Macintosh platforms. The system even tracks your progress so you may log out at any time, then resume training right where you left off!!
2 Hour Course... Pass Guarantee... 100% Online... Lowest Cost...
>> CannabisHandler.com$39.95 (this is the lowest cost of all AMCO approved training providers) <<
Compare pricing of Approved Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Education Providers:
- Marijuana Handlers $42.00
- Good Enterprises $50.00
- Handle Alaska $55.00
- Alaska Green Resources $55.00
As of 04/04/2018, this course has been APPROVED by the Alaska Marijuana Control Office (AMCO). CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
- This self-paced online training
- The fee for this course is just $39.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE CANNABISHANDLER.COM ALASKA MARIJUANA HANDLER PERMIT EDUCATION COURSE
In the state of Alaska, every licensee, employee, or agent of a marijuana establishment who sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor of a marijuana establishment, must complete a state approved Alaska Marijuana Handlers Certification course and obtain a marijuana handler permit card from AMCO (Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office) before being licensed or beginning employment at a marijuana establishment, per 3 AAC 306.700. Marijuana handler permits are valid for three years from the date of issue.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY THE ALASKA MARIJUANA CONTROL BOARD
This course includes the following topics:
- The effects of use and consumption of marijuana and marijuana products
- How to identify a person impaired by use or consumption of marijuana and marijuana products
- How to determine valid identification
- How to intervene to prevent unlawful marijuana sales and consumption
- The penalty for an unlawful act by a licensee, an employee, or an agent of a marijuana establishment
- AS17.37, AS17.38, and 3 AAC 306
2 Hour Course... Pass Guarantee... 100% Online... Only $39.95...
PASS GUARANTEE!! Following the training, you will have access to the final exam... don't worry, we don't believe in trick questions and the lesson quizzes are designed to help you test your knowledge. A passing score must be received in order to receive your three year certification. Failing to pass the final exam on three attempts will result in having to re-take the training for another attempt at the final exam. There is NO FEE to retake the training for a failed exam.
IMPORTANT - the following MUST be performed (after taking an approved course and passing the final exam) in order to receive your Marijuana Handler Permit card from the Alaska Alcohol and Marijuana Control:
To learn more about obtaining your Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit card visit the Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office website HERE.
In order to receive a marijuana handler permit card, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Complete a Marijuana Control Board approved Marijuana Handler Permit Education Course.
2. Complete the marijuana handler permit Online Application HERE
3. Submit your payment via check, money orders or cashier checks payable to “State of Alaska”
4. For applicants who live near Anchorage or Fairbanks: Bring a copy of your Standard Cover Page, your original Marijuana Handler Education Course Completion Certificate, an original passport photo (Fairbanks office only), and a valid form of photo identification to your local AMCO office (see below for office hours).
Your card will be issued and provided to you by AMCO staff.
Anchorage: 550 West 7th Ave, Suite 1610,
Ring the doorbell for Handler Permits
Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:00pm Alaska Time
Fairbanks: 1648 Cushman St, Suite 203
Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:00pm Alaska Time
For applicants who are unable to visit the Anchorage or Fairbanks office: Mail a copy of your Standard Cover Page, your original Marijuana Handler Education Course Completion Certificate, an original passport photo, and a clear and readable color copy of a valid form of photo identification to the Anchorage AMCO office at the address below:
Mail your application documents to:
550 West 7th Ave Suite 1610
Anchorage, AK 99501
Applicants should complete the following before proceeding with a new marijuana handler permit application:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provided at http://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/amco
- Complete a Marijuana Control Board approved Marijuana Handler Permit Education Course
Once you have completed the above bulleted requirements and still have a marijuana handler permit question, you may send your question using our Contact Us page.
BartenderExam.com | Video Based Bartending Skills
Course Fee: $9.95Enroll Now
$9.95 BartenderExam.com | Video Based Bartending Skills Training Course - 100% VIDEO BASED TRAINING
Welcome to the BartenderExam.com Online Bartending Skills Course. This training was developed to provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to begin an exciting career as a bartender working in a hotel, restaurant, nightclub, a neighborhood bar or even on a cruise ship travelling the world.
Bartending is an exciting and challenging career, and as any successful bartender can tell you, the money you can make as a bartender can be quite lucrative. This is in addition to bartending being one of the most exciting and satisfying occupations you can have.
A good bartender not only knows his or her drink recipes, but they have the ability to connect with their customers to help enhance the experience of their customers. A willingness to engage in conversation, be friendly and crack a joke here and there are all traits of a good bartender.
As you continue through this training, be sure to take notes, learn the drink recipes and put yourself behind the bar mentally to help prepare you for the real thing. While there is nothing like actually getting behind the bar to make the drinks personally, the knowledge you obtain through this course will give you a leg up on the competition when it comes time to get that dream bartending job.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT OUR BARTENDING 101 COURSE
WATCH A SAMPLE OF OUR TRAINING HERE
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- THIS TRAINING IS 100% VIDEO BASED
- 100% Online
- Easy to understand curriculum
- Works on all smart phones, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
- Self-paced training - learn at your own pace
- Site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off
- Free printable Certificate (PDF Document)
- Free printable Wallet Card (PDF Document)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $9.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $7.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
LESSONS IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- BartenderExam.com Introduction
- Bartending Tools and Setting up the Bar
- Getting Started Behind the Bar
- The Science of Mixology
- Responsible Serving and Flair
- Whiskeys , Brandys and Liqueurs
- Vodkas, Tequilas, Wines, Beers & More
- Know Your Drinks—Creams, Sours, Martinis & More
- Common Drink and Shot Recipes
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 10 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: does not expire
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
- *Wallet cards not provided for this training
Tobacco Retailer Training for Store Personnel
Course Fee: $3.95Enroll Now
LIQUORexam.com | $7.95 | Arizona Title 4 Basic on-sale/off-sale Basic Training
The FDA regulates all tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, hookah tobacco, and cigars. If you sell tobacco products, you must comply with all applicable federal laws and regulations for retailers. This course provides a summary of the federal rules relating to those selling tobacco and tobacco products in a retail store.
This course will teach you how to check the ID of a customer who wants to buy tobacco products, shows things to look out for, such as fake ID cards and signs of ID tampering, and explains how and when to refuse a sale.
The course also describes the current federal laws for selling tobacco. Please note the legal sales age has changed in many states from 18 to 21. As of October 2019, these states include: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington.
This course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) does not require retailers to implement retailer training programs for those who sell tobacco products. However, the statute does provide for lower civil money penalties for violations of access, sale, and distribution restrictions, advertising and promotion restrictions, and required warning statements promulgated under section 906(d) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), as amended by the Tobacco Control Act, for retailers who have implemented a training program that complies with standards developed by FDA for such programs. FDA intends to promulgate regulations establishing standards for approved retailer training programs. In the interim, however, for retailers who wish to implement training programs, this guidance document explains:
- Recommendations for elements to be included in a retailer training program;
- Recommended hiring and management practices;
- The civil money penalties that may be assessed against retailers for violations of restrictions promulgated under section 906(d) of the FD&C Act, as amended by the Tobacco Control Act; and
- How the penalty structure differs for retailers with and without approved training programs.
FDA’s guidance documents, including this guidance, do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities. Instead, guidances describe the Agency’s current thinking on a topic and should be viewed only as recommendations, unless specific regulatory or statutory requirements are cited. The use of the word should in Agency guidances means that something is suggested or recommended, but not required.
This course meets the training requirements as set by The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) - those who successfully complete this training may provide for lower civil money penalties for violations of received. As always, it is your responsibility to know and abide by local and federal laws, rules and regulations with regard to the sale of tobacco and tobacco products.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Select your course
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button
- Enter some basic personal information
- Complete payment
- Start your training!