Alaska Tap - Training for Alcohol Professionals | $35.0 | LIQUORexam.com
Register: Select a Program
You've selected Alaska. The following programs are available for you.
Courses available in Alaska
Click on course name to view details
Best Price Alaska Marijuana Handler Training
Course Fee: $39.95Enroll Now
CannabisHandler.com Alaska Marijuana Handlers Permit Training
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $34.95 (min purchase of 3 user credits required) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
The CannabisHander.com Best Price Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Training course is developed to provide you the tools needed to own, manage and work in a marijuana establshment legally and responsibly in the state of Alaska. Completion of this course is required to obtain your Marijuana Handler Permit in the state of Alaska.
At just $44.95, this is the lowest cost of any AMCO state approved training providers. Registration is quick and easy, and the course player will work on all devices, including smart phones, laptop computers and desktop computers and will work on both Windows and Macintosh platforms. The system even tracks your progress so you may log out at any time, then resume training right where you left off!!
2 Hour Course... Pass Guarantee... 100% Online... Lowest Cost...
>> CannabisHandler.com$39.95 (this is the lowest cost of all AMCO approved training providers) <<
Compare pricing of Approved Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Education Providers:
- Marijuana Handlers $42.00
- Good Enterprises $50.00
- Handle Alaska $55.00
- Alaska Green Resources $55.00
As of 04/04/2018, this course has been APPROVED by the Alaska Marijuana Control Office (AMCO). CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
- This self-paced online training
- The fee for this course is just $39.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE CANNABISHANDLER.COM ALASKA MARIJUANA HANDLER PERMIT EDUCATION COURSE
In the state of Alaska, every licensee, employee, or agent of a marijuana establishment who sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor of a marijuana establishment, must complete a state approved Alaska Marijuana Handlers Certification course and obtain a marijuana handler permit card from AMCO (Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office) before being licensed or beginning employment at a marijuana establishment, per 3 AAC 306.700. Marijuana handler permits are valid for three years from the date of issue.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED BY THE ALASKA MARIJUANA CONTROL BOARD
This course includes the following topics:
- The effects of use and consumption of marijuana and marijuana products
- How to identify a person impaired by use or consumption of marijuana and marijuana products
- How to determine valid identification
- How to intervene to prevent unlawful marijuana sales and consumption
- The penalty for an unlawful act by a licensee, an employee, or an agent of a marijuana establishment
- AS17.37, AS17.38, and 3 AAC 306
2 Hour Course... Pass Guarantee... 100% Online... Only $39.95...
PASS GUARANTEE!! Following the training, you will have access to the final exam... don't worry, we don't believe in trick questions and the lesson quizzes are designed to help you test your knowledge. A passing score must be received in order to receive your three year certification. Failing to pass the final exam on three attempts will result in having to re-take the training for another attempt at the final exam. There is NO FEE to retake the training for a failed exam.
IMPORTANT - the following MUST be performed (after taking an approved course and passing the final exam) in order to receive your Marijuana Handler Permit card from the Alaska Alcohol and Marijuana Control:
To learn more about obtaining your Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit card visit the Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office website HERE.
In order to receive a marijuana handler permit card, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Complete a Marijuana Control Board approved Marijuana Handler Permit Education Course.
2. Complete the marijuana handler permit Online Application HERE
3. Submit your payment via check, money orders or cashier checks payable to “State of Alaska”
4. For applicants who live near Anchorage or Fairbanks: Bring a copy of your Standard Cover Page, your original Marijuana Handler Education Course Completion Certificate, an original passport photo (Fairbanks office only), and a valid form of photo identification to your local AMCO office (see below for office hours).
Your card will be issued and provided to you by AMCO staff.
Anchorage: 550 West 7th Ave, Suite 1610,
Ring the doorbell for Handler Permits
Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:00pm Alaska Time
Fairbanks: 1648 Cushman St, Suite 203
Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:00pm Alaska Time
For applicants who are unable to visit the Anchorage or Fairbanks office: Mail a copy of your Standard Cover Page, your original Marijuana Handler Education Course Completion Certificate, an original passport photo, and a clear and readable color copy of a valid form of photo identification to the Anchorage AMCO office at the address below:
Mail your application documents to:
550 West 7th Ave Suite 1610
Anchorage, AK 99501
Applicants should complete the following before proceeding with a new marijuana handler permit application:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provided at http://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/amco
- Complete a Marijuana Control Board approved Marijuana Handler Permit Education Course
Once you have completed the above bulleted requirements and still have a marijuana handler permit question, you may send your question using our Contact Us page.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Select your course
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button
- Enter some basic personal information
- Complete payment
- Start your training!